Monday, October 27, 2008

Lori's birthday chili party

Jesse and my brother Tony
Lisa and her hubby

JB and Don


now with Jon



Lori, Dee Dee and Wen-my-friend




James, Genevieve, Melissa and Lori





Me and Miss














Goofy tony

Genevieve and Jon

all the B.I.'s!! Donna, Genevieve, JB, me, Dee Dee, Melissa, Wendy and Lori



take 2.. can you find Jon?

take 3.. dang smoke!
take 4.. dang smoke again!


Finally! The perfect Kodak moment :)

Dave and Jerry
Lo with her wine




Donna with her b-day present





Yum!




Fancy new purse!





this is the best card!!! Front..




Inside... ha ha














Tony being silly
Who's drunk?!?! I think Lori is holding up my head
Marty
Jim, Don, Wendy and DaveTake two..
Lo and Jess
Jim's shoes.. I swear he has worn these same style of shoes since i was a kid!






























No comments: