Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Match Box 20!!






Karie, Katie and myself went to the Match Box 20 concert on Monday. It was a blast! We met at my house for some dinner and drinks and then headed out to the concert. Alanis Morrisette opened for them and she was really good. Our origional seats were pretty good but we noticed that the section to the right of us was almost completely empty and it was right next to the stage so during set changes, we moved over. We ended up with front row seats and Rob Thomas was seriously about 15 feet from us! He even came off stage at one point to wipe his face and to get some throat spray and he couldn't have been more then 7 feet away from me if that. I didn't bring my camera in cuz I was afraid they would take it so I don't have any good pics of him but here are a few of us girls.

No comments: